You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Posted on 06-28-2016
Gut bacteria is key to a healthy functioning body. We know that it is vital that the balance of gut bacteria is optimal to help fund your immune system's defensive abilities. There is plenty of research out there now that shows the relationship between healthy gut bacteria and weight loss.
Click HERE to read through our latest Facebook post on gut bacteria and autoimmune disease.
So...bottom line, with the information we have now, what do we think/know you can do to help improve your gut bacteria?
1. Remove all food toxins from your diet (click HERE for this link for more info)
2. Eat plenty of fermentable fibers (starches like sweet potato, yam, yucca, etc.)
3. Eat fermented foods like kefir, yogurt, sauerkraut, kim chi, etc.,
4. Take a high-quality, multi-species probiotic
5. Treat any intestinal pathogens (such as parasites) that may be present
6. Take steps to manage your stress
There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.
Day Open Closed Monday 8:00am 5:00pm Tuesday 8:00am 1:00pm Wednesday 8:00am 5:00pm Thursday 8:00am 5:00pm Friday 8:00am 1:00pm Saturday Closed Closed Sunday Closed Closed
What can we help you find?